- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, rubber, good, perfect and quality.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 49.2% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 58 reviews as of our last analysis date on Feb 20 2017.
I am used to maple and walnut cutting boards that are fairly sub
They won't absorb much impact if you need to tenderize meat so i would put a kitchen towel or two under them so you won't damage the counter underneath, and i don't know how they will look afterward