- How are reviewers describing this item?
honest, received, two, great and free.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 32.6% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 45 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 27 2016.
To turn it on, you click the power button once, and there are four lights to indicates how full the power bank is, it came charged to 3 lights out of the 4 (75%)
To turn it off you just hold the power button for a couple seconds
Now time for the impressive story, i started charging my phone with this starting at 40% full, i was using my phone for a little during the charge because of course that does happen when you’re charging, and i was also taking photos to do reviews the first 20 minutes and it got fully charged with an increase of 60% in an hour and 44 minutes, and it only used up one light (1/4) of the battery
Now when i’m in a rush i’ll make sure that i use this to charge my phone over my wall charge