- How are reviewers describing this item?
honest, received, great, nice and unbiased.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a positive sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 12.4% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 51 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 19 2016.
I really like this comb (or should i say my husband does!!) he said he works great, doesn't pull on the individual hairs as some combs do, and really separates the hairs nicely
He always carries a plastic comb on him to comb out his goatee, and he said this works great and he would like to start using it instead! any guy that has a beard obviously needs to have a comb but having a wood comb literally gives you cool points
Well that might be a bit of an overstatement but this comb is a throwback to a more manly combing time, i time where all you had was your comb and your pistol at your side, showers were non-existent and baths were every other year
The real, wild west of the comb universe