- How are reviewers describing this item?
through, good, colored, colorful and japanese.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 10 reviews as of our last analysis date on Mar 8 2018.
) each of the designs in the book has the information about the original artist (from whose woodblock prints the line drawings in this book are derived
) it gives the name, date and information about what the design represents
This is a lovely book of designs based on the edo period of japanese history and ukiyo-e artwork (1615 through 1868