- How are reviewers describing this item?
good and new.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 27 reviews as of our last analysis date on Dec 24 2018.
Filled with facts and research that can be applied to our own eating, it's a well-written and intrigui
Rachel herz presents numerous interesting studies that show why we struggle to much to control ourselves around food, even when we have the best of intentions
What causes us to crave certain foods, how do our brains process the sights, smells, and memories of food, and how can/can't we control these urges