- How are reviewers describing this item?
many, addicted, great and written.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 78.6% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 28 reviews as of our last analysis date on Nov 14 2018.
Who has worked the field for many years, cared deeply about his patients and sought to find a common explanation to the myriad patterns he observed
Written in the first person by a pain and addiction specialist, the book is full of real-life stories of patients who became addicted to pain killers after an injury, surgery or the treatment of chronic pain
Oh achieved, defining the underlying cause that occurs when patients transition from pain management to opiate addiction
Very quickly i felt engaged in the voice of the storyteller, as if i was having a fascinating conversation with a dr