- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, great, quality, stopped and broke.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 85.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an D grade.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 17.9% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 120 reviews as of our last analysis date on Feb 10 2017.
Their sound was good and the fit was good, and they looked and felt great in my ears
These were doing great, for about 7 months, but now the right bud doesn't produce sound
I spent two weeks confirming that the earphones were the culprit by frequently switching out a cheaper set which always solved the problem, and also using them on
Until that point i thought they were great