- How are reviewers describing this item?
honest, cut, received, unbiased and easy.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 21.1% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 55 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 25 2016.
Now that i have used this on about 6 or 7 watermelons at parties i can say that it cuts slices a little larger than i would have expected
We love watermelon during the summer months and i spend a lot of time cutting and slicing into bite sized pieces to take with us to the lake
I've always wanted one of these and it works great, i know it's a watermelon slicer how sophisticated can it get so i will review it based on functionality and feel
This slicer, being made os stainless, slices or cuts through the water melon works closer like a knife