- How are reviewers describing this item?
american, british, new and many.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 313 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 28 2016.
A very balanced and completely researched truth about the period of time, how important was washington's decision and the addition of his use of militia to support his efforts
The story of general washington leading the last hope of our revolution into battle and how it relates to the success of the revolution by keeping it alive is a story every american should read
Fischer takes every opportunity he can to paint a detailed and fair picture of the history surrounding the legendary crossing of the delaware by washington and his troops; after losing the battle for new york, washington retreated with his army down through new jersey and just across the delaware river
But washington asked them to stay, after obtaining money to pay them, and after congress granted washington fuller powers to govern the war