- How are reviewers describing this item?
digestive, great, upset, same and every.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 77.3% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 38 reviews as of our last analysis date on May 12 2020.
The contents arrived safely and unharmed, but the package had a six inch tear along one side including one inch from a sharp bl... Read More
Product was reformulated and our vet said it has chicken byproducts in it which our dog is allergist to.
My dog has had pancreatitis and a horrible infection causing diaherra, needing antibiotics. Ever since then, her tummy was no l... Read More
Posted by a reviewer on Amazon
It was lucky the item did not fall out of the package while it was in transit.