- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, great, ergonomic, sturdy and easy.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 1.
- Our engine has discovered that over 80% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 53 reviews as of our last analysis date on Dec 24 2018.
I've always used a straight bar for pull-ups, chin-ups
, so i wasn't sure what i was going to think of this ergonomic bar
While the height is fine for me (who is shorter), my husband (who is tall) needs the bar to be a bit higher for ease of use
Using the ergonomic bar takes a little adjustment if you're used to using a traditional straight bar for your workouts