- How are reviewers describing this item?
set, honest, easy, light and large.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a positive sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 17.2% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 79 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 5 2016.
I'm not sure if she likes waking up that early, but the clock sure does the job!here is how you set the alarm up:to set the date, time or alarm, we should, firstly, set the mode of the clock in the right side on the back( date set/time set/ alarm set interchangeable)
This is all the same to date set and alarm set
Do remember to turn the alarm on by the button on the left side of the back or the alarm will not work
I wish this product would have came with batteries, but it doesn't