- How are reviewers describing this item?
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 64.3% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 30 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 5 2016.
David spark has captured the essence of trade show selling in a very breezy and fast moving book
Hi, i’m douglas burdett, host of the marketing book podcast and i’d like to tell you about the book “three feet from seven figures: one-on-one engagement techniques to qualify more leads at trade shows” by david spark
If your company exhibits at trade shows, i would argue that you cannot afford not to read this book
Lots of companies are spending anywhere between $5,000 and $35,000 per hour