- How are reviewers describing this item?
human, new and most.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 96 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 5 2016.
Very insightful book
I've read a great deal about the recent interest in probiotics, and struggled with some of the issues
“the wild life of our bodies: predators, parasites, and partners that shape who we are today” by rob dunn is one of the best basic books on the area, one recommended by the american museum of natural history in conjunction with its marvelous exhibit “the secret world inside you
”dunn makes five major points; in the meantime, continue to read new books as they continue to inform us of something old – and very new – under the sun