- How are reviewers describing this item?
world, dead, scattered and new.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 25 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 14 2016.
I am drawn to post apoptolytic books
I'm talking about that elation-inducing feeling of getting your hands on the next book in a series that you can't stop thinking about, and that's exactly how i felt when the scattered and the dead book 2
Throwing readers back into the post-apocalyptic world overrun by zombies, mcbain and vargus have exuded class, showing once again, just how talented this writing duo is at creating characters that sit with you well after the last page
Simple exchanges between characters coupled with scenes of basic survival make this series memorable and is exactly why this duo are on their way to literary success