- How are reviewers describing this item?
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 67 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 27 2016.
Heard this about this book on a procrastination website
No book is going to change your life, but if you are at all interested in or dealing with procrastination, this one is very much worth reading
It is such a fascinating book, that after reading it all, i never thought i could read so fast in such a short period of time
Based on the premise that we cannot expect to have a handle on procrastination until we fully understand what it is that drives us to procrastinate, this book addresses the problem of procrastination by first tackling the fundamental question of why we procrastinate