- How are reviewers describing this item?
spiritual, through, buddhist, first and basic.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 54 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 28 2018.
A central theme: giving up our hopes that meditation will bring us bliss or tranquility or make us better or wiser people or otherwise serve our ego's purposes, and realizing the liberation that is right here within our pain and confusion and neurosis
Trungpa's cutting through spiritual materialism seems to be more widely known and more often recommended, but i like the myth of freedom even better, and i think it's a more suitable book for folks who are new to meditation