- How are reviewers describing this item?
world, good and own.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 39.1% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 23 reviews as of our last analysis date on Nov 15 2018.
If anything, this book is a call-to-action to encourage people to actively make this world a better place and that is what i really liked about this book
I think that this book was written well but some of the stories shared were too graphic for me
The author talked about sensitive topics in america and important issues that are happening or have happened around the world
The author is a skilled storyteller of nonfiction and this book may be an enjoyable read for some readers but for me, it didn't sit well