- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, good, first and enough.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 54 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 22 2018.
So this book -- that tries to be complete yet is also written for the person without any of this experience -- spends a lot of time on some fairly elementary details for such folks, but lacks really in-depth discussions on some of the questions that are likely to pop up, especially as the meadmaker wants to try anything beyond the most elementary
My first meadmaking read was ken schramm's the compleat mead maker, but that is over 10 years old now and is now dated