- How are reviewers describing this item?
honest, best, raw and helpful.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 32.2% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 45 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 28 2016.
Anyone who buys tamanu oil for the smell has got to be crazy haha, i think this oil stinks to high heavens lol
I make it using tamanu, jojoba (any other carrier oil will work) i also add essential oils of yarrow, lavender, helichrysum and tea tree to it
Anyways, i am very happy with this purchase and i always have a supply of this oil in the house because of the great healing properties this oil has! i actually have tamanu, neem and jojoba oil infusing with lavender right now in hopes that it will make the smell a little more tolerable to me, we shall see haha
I did purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for an honest review and i am so thankful for the opportunity! tamanu oil is very rich oil that has wonderful healing ability to skin