- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, ancient and salt.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 22 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 6 2016.
Commonly magnesium chloride comes from evaporated seawater and especially from the dead sea - zechstein is said to come from the ancient sea bed and therefore to be the best quality available
Using it for the bath is quite expensive while magnesium oil (which can easily be made at home) is much better value and easier than boiling an egg
Just warm equal amounts of magnesium chloride flakes and water!how to make magnesium oilto make magnesium oil, it is critical to use filtered or (preferably) distilled water
After the mixture has cooled, transfer it to bottle - you can use a glass spray bottle or a plastic travel bottle, best to use hdpe plastic