- How are reviewers describing this item?
hot, great, good and first.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 6.
- Our engine has discovered that over 80% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 251 reviews as of our last analysis date on Dec 24 2018.
Sulfodene is trying to substitute a rather useless spray that does not deter licking of hotspots
Sulfodene continues to be my #1 go-to medication for any hotspots, flea bites or red areas my dog comes up with
Abrasion for your dog the only thing that heals and stops my bichon from licking hotspotsthis is an addendum to original review