- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, clean, easy, good and large.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 63 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jan 17 2019.
- although it should be nonstick, i do find that chicken or other meats with low moisture stick during cooking
Pros are:- this pan is big yet lightweight- because it's oversized, it holds a lot of veggies and/or meat- it fits on one burner on my rangecons are:- it doesn't heat evenly, and really should be preheated for five minutes before use
If i could do it over again, i would spend the extra $20 and buy something of a better quality
Unfortunately, i don't use it nearly as much as i would like to, but for easy grilling of most veggies, it seems to work just fine