- How are reviewers describing this item?
cut, great, through, deep and thin.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 74.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 47 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 28 2016.
The deep cut blade is perfect for thin craft foams, felts, thin magnets, and some other materials under 2mm thick
It is not a ratcheting position blade, the depth setting is a smooth turn, which may help you get the precise thickness you need as it is very important for thicker material to be as accurate as possible
The potential issues i have found is that first off, you must realize that the cameo only has so much cutting power
You won't be cutting through real chipboard or plastics with this thing, the cameo is a craft cutter, not a water jet