- How are reviewers describing this item?
remote, easy, great and down.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 70.7% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 25 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 12 2017.
I use sideclick to control tv on/off, volume, input and mute function (most common tv functions)
I later realized, commonsense duh!, if any remote is not compatible w/sclick, why not buy a cheap universal remote, program your old one to it, then program sclick from universal one?