- How are reviewers describing this item?
noble, important and great.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 34 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 31 2016.
The perception that sales people are just in it for the commission bucks could be true of some sales reps, but lisa earle mcleod documents that those who sell with noble purpose are far more likely to top the sales charts
Mcleod's selling with noble purpose is a practical guide for transforming your sales organization from one focused on making the numbers to one that is on fire! i will abstain from commenting on the specific sales applications from the book, deferring to the 'sales crowd' who are in a much better position to comment than i on those aspects of the book
This is a book that's centered (naturally) on selling
On the other hand, if, for instance, the organization's core purpose is making money (at the exclusion of most everything else) then it will be that much more difficult for the sales staff to sell with a noble purpose