- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, organic, honest, received and few.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 35.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 64 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 24 2016.
I have bought some jojoba oil from my favorite health food store, only to get home and find out it had spoiled
I use organic jojoba oil as a carrier oil for essential oils
I use it with coconut oil as a facial moisturizer
I put it in a spray bottle with rose hip oil and spritz it on