- How are reviewers describing this item?
easy, clean, honest, received and reusable.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a positive sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 32.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 353 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 19 2016.
Unfortunately for her just about every mixed variety of baby food contains either apples or bananas, so i decided to make my own baby food pouches
These pouches have the same plastic screw-top that you find on grocery store variety baby food pouches, but have a zip-loc type closure across the bottom of the pouch
They are relatively easy to fill, but if you want to avoid getting food into the zipper closure you should use a funnel or an icing bag to fill the pouches
It can be difficult to get all of the food out of the pouches, but have had success using a straw brush/pipe cleaner