- How are reviewers describing this item?
global, needed, medical, most and social.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 20 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 28 2016.
A this is an excellent introductory book that lays out the theoretical framework for practitioners who work in global health setting
Bought this as a text book for an edx harvard class i am taking on global health
Im not too keen on the political nature of this book, it seems very narrow minded in its approach to understanding global health and fails to mention the many theoretical variations and ideas about global health
It was the main text in one of my courses and i wasn't impressed