Pros & Cons
Gamepad is good for casual gaming. Triggers and lr * are good. The * and joysticks are good and smooth.
Vibration is better than original ps3 controller. Aiming is smooth, driving is good and felt smoother than expected.
R and l keys are of such bad quality it feels like a local controller. Directional accuracy is also terrible. If you do player locking etc, it's simply not good enough just go for a better controller.
Despite not liking the wires stiffness it is thick and seems to be of good quality which gives me confidence that it will last
- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, nice, size, wired and last.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 31173.
- Our engine has discovered that over 80% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 9,436 reviews as of our last analysis date on Nov 29 2023.
Posted by a reviewer on Amazon
If i had known about the stiffness of the wire i would have saved a bit more and bought the wireless version