- How are reviewers describing this item?
technical, great, good, game and early.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 41 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 6 2016.
Good book and arrived on time right before christmas
Programming for the 2600 is a herculean task and i encourage anyone who loves classic games and wants a real in depth look at how it's done to read this book
Essentially the authors are applying an academic codification to the study of video games wherein they determine how games are shaped by their platforms as well as looking at how games evolve over time to take advantage of and get more out of the hardware
They take a look at 10 games that are what they view as the best examples of games the 2600 platform