Pros & Cons
The compact design makes storage easy. It disassembles into three parts for easier cleaning. It comes apart, but still stays together when using.
Slicing up produce has never been so easy. To use the icooker potato slicer cutter, you place your potato, or whatever you are slicing, on top of the blades.
I was given the opportunity to purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased review. This is a product that i'd gladly purchase again. Thank you seller and amazon for a great service and product.
It cuts potatoes very nicely and makes great sized fries as well. Easy cleanup. I operate the device, while the boys take the sliced fries and put it in a bowl of cold water to soak.
It takes great force to push the potato through. The pusher tends to sink into the potato and then trap the cut pieces between the pusher and the cutter blades. The size of the blade area is to small.
It isnt high quality by any means but i use it almost every day to make my fries
Works great and i would buy this again
- How are reviewers describing this item?
cut, through, broke, first and easy.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 58.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an F grade.
- Our engine has discovered that over 80% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 469 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 27 2022.
Posted by a reviewer on Amazon
Others have said its cheap and doesnt work i only half agree