- How are reviewers describing this item?
teen, practical, good, written and helpful.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 76 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 13 2016.
In this book she provides parents with a wealth of practical tools to effectively cope with some of the most challenging moods and behaviors typically exhibited by today's teens
As a former editor at seventeen and parents magazines, i can vouch that dr
Hemmen is unique in her understanding of where both teens and parents are coming from in this rapidly changing techno-driven world--and in her ability to translate that into actionable, realistic advice
Lucie's book will not only help me in my work with families but i have already recommended it to several parents, including parents of teen boys! lucie hemmen's easy-to-read book covers all of the bases when it comes to parenting teen girls, and much of this information can also be applied to teen boys