This analysis is outdated. Please reanalyze.

Reviews Summary

I like very much item worked for a few minutes before overheating, apparently due to poor heat ventilation design, or maybe just a faulty unit, but it got so hot that it burnt my hand when i would press the link button on the front


Don’t waste your $$ there’s a website you go on to to connect to your router but it just depletes your speed further and cuts your signal in half

Review Count History
Loading...
Price History
Loading...