Pros & Cons
There is no damage to your teeth from whitening, sensitivity is from dehydration. Use sensodyne for 2 weeks straight prior to whitening. I don't notice any of the burning of the gums like a lot of comments say.
The first photo there’s a collage of 4 pictures. The second photo is after 7 treatments. Don't over complicate it. A little is all it takes.
The whitening gel i received isn't real. The entire top coat of my gum tissue is gone. Please don't do this to your gums.
I have used this product for years but always having to get it from my dentist the product works very well i have a bright white smile
These are givens with using almost any type of teeth whitening product
You need a high quality toothpaste that will remineralize your teeth
Works real greati purchase this same product all the time
I also use sensodyne to reduce any sensitivity that might happen after using whitening
- How are reviewers describing this item?
burned, great and sensitive.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has detected that there may be counterfeit products sold through this listing.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 7.
- Our engine has discovered that over 80% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 4,820 reviews as of our last analysis date on Apr 28 2022.