Quality product and everyone who takes a satin should take coq 10.
Been using this brand for many years because of its usp testing for quality, purity and strength.
Nature made coq10 always seems to get very good reviews from sites that have tested the product quality, with no fillers, and o... Read More
This price is about half of what i have had to pay at pharmacy.
Not many local stores ell this and i like the price.
I have been using the nature made coq10 200 mg softgels for several months and can really tell a difference in my well being.
Expensive but worth it for the usp rating.
- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, great, made, expected and quality.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 27.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an D grade.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 71.3% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 193 reviews as of our last analysis date on Nov 28 2020.
I take statin drugs for my high cholesterol. One of the side effects is general muscle pain. My doc said try CoQ10. It works. P... Read More
Posted by a reviewer on Amazon
Nature made coq10 always seems to get very good reviews from sites that have tested the product quality, with no fillers, and other garbage.