- How are reviewers describing this item?
greasy, nice, great, tried and dry.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 17.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an D grade.
- Our engine has discovered that over 80% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 46 reviews as of our last analysis date on Feb 16 2018.
So i kept using lotion and my wrinkles kept getting worse because i didn't know it could be from the sulfur derived glycerin since i didn't know yet that i had an allergy to sulfur products until about a year ago when i used a sulfur antibiotic and had a huge reaction, which got me thinking that maybe the reaction my skin was having was maybe from the glycerin derived from sulfur so i tried this since its has vegetable glycerin in it and it is the only one i've found without almond or walnut oil in it too, my skin has literally never l