- How are reviewers describing this item?
effective, subject and short.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 60 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 11 2016.
For a book that touts the importance of spelling, checking your words over, reading your emails aloud, etc
, gisela includes on page 32 a screenshot of an email she wrote that said, thank you for replying so quickly! personal appeal emails need to be truly personal, appreciate the recipient's efforts, focused and concise - not time-wasters
Maybe i'll be more thankful in my emails, but really, not much new here unless you are one of those people who write really awful sales or marketing emails that fill up my inbox
And finally, the 27 examples of ludicrously bad emails are so dumb i wonder why they are even in the book