- How are reviewers describing this item?
repellent, still, honest and great.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 40.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 91 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 13 2016.
I,ll update this post if they dont work these come very well but basically packaged, but only labled what colour the bands are seemed to work fine and the smell isn't too strong but lasted a week of mud and rain :) my wife and i wore these for a 9 day holiday in corfu, one band each lasted the entire stay and we were both bite free retuning home
Dunno effective different colours and smell pleasant - look quite cool to wear as if its an actual bracelet and not what it actually is - no bites reported - children would be happy to wear them on holiday mudder 5 pcs mosquito repellent leather bracelet wristband bands - no deet no spray, 1pc bracelet = 15 days' protection - stylish design (pink, grey, red, brown, black)review from jeannie’s reviews on wordpress
Comi hate the smell of chemical insect repellents but am one of those people that get badly bitten in summer
These type of bracelets often contain tea tree oil and i can’t stand the smell of that so i’m glad its not here