- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, set, fit, great and easy.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 63 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 26 2018.
- to set the time, pry the clock out of the mount with a small blade, remove the seal, and set it like a normal wrist watch
But despite the description given saying that it fits most (if not all) models, it doesn't fit my honda sabre's stock handlebars (the clock is too small)
- the mount attaches to the handlebars with a small set screw