- How are reviewers describing this item?
remote, right, left, great and different.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered and removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews removed to be 13.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an F grade.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 38.6% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 17 reviews as of our last analysis date on Apr 8 2017.
Forwards-backwards on the remote control the car as expected
Left: make all 4 wheels tilt 90 degrees, so they all lie flat on their hub caps, and make the car emit a horrendous plastic-gear-grinding noi
The normal left-right on the remote control is: right: make the car spin around in a circle
This is a weird gimmicky product that i don't understand