- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, received, honest, easy and unbiased.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 28.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 127 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 21 2016.
Now i do cook my food longer than the suggested times on the steamer bags, but i do that with the instructions on the veggie bags as well
There is a max fill line on the bag so you don't overfill it, you just cut up the vegetables that you want and put them in the bag, then you add one tablespoon of water and i added a few spices like salt and pepper or some herbs like parsley to the bag, then you close the bag with the little zipper thing on the top, place it in the microwave so it is standing up, the microwave it for the appropriate time depending on what it is and there are several examples on the package itself that tells you how long, and the more times you use it the better idea you will have on how long other things will take, and there is also google which can tell you how long to microwave things for as well
Then you just have to hand wash these with soap and water and then just let it air dry before putting it away
I received this product for free or at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion these steamer bags are a time saving