- How are reviewers describing this item?
soft, organic, top and little.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 44 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 15 2016.
Not many options for a toddler sized sleep sack out there, so i went with this one and a little fishkopp one
The cotton is very soft, and the fit is roomy enough to last a while as my son outgrew the smaller size we have used merino kids wool sleep bags for two kids, and we absolutely love them
Was happy to find a quality sleep sack long enough for my very tall 40 tall 2 year old
He's still in a crib thanks to sleep sacks not letting him sling his leg up over the side of the crib