- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, quick, unsupervised, human and worst.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 17 reviews as of our last analysis date on Dec 15 2017.
I have reviewed five self-published books about markov models -markov models by tier, 72 pages / 1448 locations, march 2017markov models by code, 81 pages / 970 locations, may 2017markov models by taylor, 90 pages / 1050 locations, june 2017markov models by steven, 58 pages / 834 locations, aug 2017markov models by pelliciari and dahling, 47 pages / 489 locations, oct 2017and i would rank code's book as the worst of the sorry bunch, with the most padding, the most plagiarism - i have easily traced chunks of text and code to online doc for matlab and hmmlearn python package - and the worst writing