- How are reviewers describing this item?
little, funny, gay, good and great.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 62.3% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 84 reviews as of our last analysis date on Feb 14 2019.
Jason gay is a wonderful writer and here he present good ideas for every day living -- sometimes amusing, sometimes laugh out loud funny, sometimes touching
I enjoyed it more when i decided not to hold back the laughter for the benefit of indifferent strangers
I wouldn't expect to relate so easily to a sports writer for the wall street journal, but the awkwardness of adult life is universal and he doesn't shy away from sharing candid glimpses into his experiences of vulnerability, illn