- How are reviewers describing this item?
honest, great, received, unbiased and two.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 27.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 28 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 21 2016.
Love this bag took this on a trip which included using it as my carry-on bag on my flights crammed with: 2 hard cover books, 3 magazines, my kindle, 2 regular size eyeglasses in cases, a large make-up bag, another bag of vitamins, 10 larabars, a raincoat, airline approved liquid bottles and a small'ish traveling purse with my wallet, smart phone, medication and makeup
I was fully expecting this thing to fall apart and to have to replace it in one of the airports since, well, $20??i was truly shocked at how well it held up and how comfortable it was on my back
The only thing that broke (it was very minor considering how rough i was on this) was the end of the drawstring cord (see pic), which was easy enough to work with on the trip and easily fixed with super glue when i got home
Love a great value