- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, bright, cheap, good and far.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 85 reviews as of our last analysis date on Feb 20 2017.
Great option for those who are new and have a higher chance of inadvertently frying a board since you'd only be losing about $10 as opposed to the ~$30 licensed arduino (i do still donate to arduino since it wouldn't be possible without their development and open sourced beliefs)
Pros: cheap, functional (what more do you need?!)cons (me being knit picky): super bright led on indicator, and no labels on the sides of the female pins (on the board itself only