- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, honest, free, better and daily.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 27.3% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 42 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 9 2016.
I began taking krill oil for the omega 3's it provided with that added benefits of astaxanthin
But let me evaluate what i do know about this
1) krill oil, is purported to be safer than fish oil, as krill have such a short life cycle
That they don't build up mercury or other heavy metals or carcinogens in their system, like you can get from fish, especially longer lived predators