- How are reviewers describing this item?
received, honest, comfortable, great and size.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a positive sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 39.2% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 20 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 7 2016.
I really like this ring! i have been looking for a thinner ring than i had been wearing, as my hands have gotten somewhat larger over the last few years
The ring has a little more shine than the stock image leads you to believe, which i actually like over the completely matte look
Great value for a tungsten ring!i received this ring at a discount for my fair and honest review
My husband's wedding ring was looking pretty horrible - lots of deep scratches and dents and all sorts of other marks, and on top of all that it was way too big for him