- How are reviewers describing this item?
comfortable, keen, great, good and last.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 75.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 433 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 27 2016.
He loves them said they fit good and very comfortable very comfortable handles my orthotics very well a very good work boot i love keen shoes and their work boots are top of the line in my opinion
Ive always worn keen shoes and boots for years and always thought they fit like a glove so i decided to try the keen work boots for him
They are light weight for a steel toe boot compared to other brands, they are waterproof as he stands in water all day with them, ( we just spray them every month as a precaution to keep them waterproof) , they dont hurt his feet, there is plenty of wiggle room in the toe box area which is most likely because keen uses left and right formed steel toes versus just the standard generic straight steel toes that crunch your toes that many brands use, right out of the box they have that worn in feeling so no need to break them in or be afraid to wear them all day long on the first day and his hip and back are no longer having pains like they did with his other boots and these dont feel like a work boot, they have all the features of a rugged work boot with the feel of a hiker more than a work boot
From experience in size my husband wears an 11 in sneakers and non steel toe shoes but i always get him an 11